JOIN VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS (VFW)
As yesterday's defenders of freedom, we want to welcome today's
military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite
group. Our common bond is the battlefield, whether it is service in the
Persian Gulf, Korea, Kosovo, the Global War on Terrorism or
peace-keeping expeditionary campaigns. Your courage and sacrifice have
made a difference in preserving and defending world peace.
There are two qualifiers for VFW membership, per our National Bylaws. An individual must meet both:
- Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently serving.
- Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters. This can be proven by any of the following:
- (a) An authorized campaign medal (see a full list of qualifying medals and badges
- (b) Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)
- (c) Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days
**If you are not eligible to become a VFW Member, based on the 2 qualifiers above, please apply for our Auxiliary.
APPLY FOR VFW MEMBERSHIP
- Annual Membership
- Life Membership
- Legacy Life Membership (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
BENEFITS OF VFW MEMBERSHIP
The VFW appreciates your service, and so do patriotic businesses
across the country. That's why we've teamed up to offer you -as a VFW
member- and your family discounted pricing on valuable merchandise and
services. It's just one more way we're able to say, "thank you" for all
you've done to protect our freedom!
National Insurance Program
Life Insurance, Medicare Programs, Life Planning & Annuities
NOTE: to use eMembership tools, you will need to create an account and password.
Log into current members - create an account and password.